Home Forums Youtube Marketing I Have Been Advised to Upload a New Video Everyday in Youtube.

I Have Been Advised to Upload a New Video Everyday in Youtube.

Home Forums Youtube Marketing I Have Been Advised to Upload a New Video Everyday in Youtube.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Sagie
      Keymaster

Hi, I have a youtube channel that earns around $800 to $850 per month. Its subscriber base is over 105k and it is growing at a steady speed with around 300 to 400 new subscribers joining my channel everyday.

Recently I was looking for increasing revenue and subscribers. So I started studying about Youtube SEO. I came across many forums and blogs and articles those shared some valuable Youtube marketing tips. I also did contact some of my friends who are into fulltime SEO and one senior friend of mine adviced me to upload atleast one new video everyday to increase the followers count and subsequently revenue.

While uploading one video everyday seems practically impossible for me since I am a lone youtuber working on the content, recording, editing and marketing. But even if I do that, I am not sure if this is a good strategy to upload one video everyday.

What are your views on that? Any suggestions?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.