Home Forums Online Marketing What are Internal Backlinks and Why are They So Important?

What are Internal Backlinks and Why are They So Important?

Home Forums Online Marketing What are Internal Backlinks and Why are They So Important?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a blog with more than 2200 pages. I do not have enough marketing budget to promote my website. Most of my time and resources are engaged in creating content. I cant do active link building for my site. All I am dependent on is natural external backlinks that my site is generating. Since my content is very high quality, well researched and niche specific, I never faced problem fetching organic external backlinks.

However I heard that the internal backlinks are also very important. They are easy to build and one can have complete control over it. But it also need time and resources to build since I need to hire someone or even devote my own time to build to internal links. Considering the amount of efforts it may require I want to know if it will be worth investing that much time and energy into it?

Can anyone suggest if internal links are really useful? Should I invest time and resources in building those?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.