Home Forums Online Marketing What is the best Pinterest Marketing Strategy?

What is the best Pinterest Marketing Strategy?

Home Forums Online Marketing What is the best Pinterest Marketing Strategy?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Ferdinand
      Participant

Friends, I am seeing the traffic to my website is increasing on a monthly basis. Most of the visitors coming to my site are coming via social media channels. The top most social media platform sending me traffic is Pinterest. I am very happy with that but I want to leverage it further. I want even more traffic from Pinterest because the users stay time is more in case of Pinterest (1 minute 36 seconds on an average) whereas Facebook users stay time on my site is only 48 seconds.

This is amazing statistics as I am surprised what should be the reason behind this major difference. However it might be the intent of the visitor that follows that particular platform.

Nevertheless, I want even more traffic from Pinterest which is a more quality traffic. So I consulted few social media marketers and friends of mine who have some experience in running the social media platforms. I got kind a various answers and tips from different people that has left me a bit perplexed about what should my strategy should be. One of them has also warned me not to over exploit on social media channels as they are tricky and may ditch you anytime.

However currently I am looking for a sound advice on how my Pinterest marketing strategy should be. What exactly should I do in order to make my Pinterest account more popular and fetch more traffic.

Please help with your advice guysQ!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.