Home Forums Youtube Marketing Which Video editor is the best for editing Youtube Videos?

1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by  Curtis Lynch 1 month, 3 weeks ago
  • Sagie
    Keymaster
    @sagie

I have seen people using mix of video editors to edit their videos. Majority of the people use Camtasia which is the best video editor and it has lots of features. It is good for average youtubers. If you are basic to average youtuber with limited knowledge of video editing then ‘Filmora‘ from wondershare should be best for you. If you are an advance Youtuber and your needs are high then Adobe’s After Effects is the ideal fit for you.

However it depends a lot upon budget, expertise and requirement. There are many video editors in market which fall in this range from Basic to advance.

So which is your favourite video editor and why? Please share your experience so that it will help others as well to make a decision.

• Curtis Lynch
    Participant
    @curtislynch

I use a mix of few good video editors depending upon my need. Adobe After Effects is my tool to go. If I have less time and if I need my assistant to edit videos on my behalf (who is not expert in using After Effects) then I ask her to use Techsmith’s Camtasia which is a wonderfull tool for beginners to intermediate lever professionals.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.